-->

Friday, January 25, 2013

Solitude Mountain Resort - a hidden gem for weddings, events and skiing

I know this smoggy air can take a big toll on people in the winter. The best way to deal with it though, is to BE UP IN THE MOUNTAINS!! The other day I had the pleasure of going to Solitude Mountain Resort and what a refreshing experience I had (in more ways than one). I have a passion for winter and mountains so when too much time passes and I haven't been able to break away, I feel as if I'm missing out of life! Take a look at the clear skies being enjoyed about the inversion?



Solitude Mountain Resort really is a well kept secret in Utah. You don't have the crowds that the bigger resorts deal with but you have the same great snow! My visit to Solitude was to learn more about their event spaces and I walked away being very impressed. I highly recommend this resort for a wedding or corporate event. They have a variety of indoor and outdoor facilities. They also have different options for accommodations from a full-service hotel to spacious condos, town homes and luxury homes. They can host large to small events and that is something I look for in venues. You can make a great weekend trip with the activities readily available at the resort. If you're looking for a mountain wedding, this is a venue that is "must see"!






 photos provided by Solitude Mountain Resort

1 comment:

  1. Right venue can make all the difference in the success of a celebration and there are many locations available for hiring.
    corporate event venues in miami

    ReplyDelete